All government workers paid through the Controller & Acct. General
All personnel of the Ghana Armed Forces.
All personnel of Ghana Police Service.
Employees of private companies with payroll agreements with Blue.
One (1) Month
Three (3) Month
Six (6) Month
Nine (9) Month
Twelve (12) Month
Fifteen (15) Month
Eighteen (18) Month
Twenty four (24) Month
Thirty-Six (36) Month
Forty-Eight (48) Months Month
Term Loan Requirements?
- Valid ID: Voter's/Driver's License/Passport/NIA
- Any bank document: voided cheque leaflet, bank statements
- Two (2) most recent passport-sized photograph
- A copy of most recent pay slip
- Residential address/direction
- Head of Department endorsement/introduction
- Mandate Form (CAGD)
- Authority Note-CAGD, GRIDCO
Emergency Loan Requirements?
- Expected Amount: GHS 200 - GHS 3,000.00
- Repayment Period: Maximum-90 Days
- Postdated Cheques
- 3 Months Bank Statement
- Current Payslip
Our rates differ based on the repayment duration.
Interests range from 2.62% -3.96% per month.
You can borrow from GHc 200 up to GHc30, 000 depending on your salary.
You can repay your loan in 1-month, 3-months, or maximum of 48 months
We will process and pay out your loan in 24hrs or earlier, after receiving all documents.
In the unlikely event that you are over deducted, please call 0303-968898 / 0303-968196 or send an email to email@example.com
Please call our Customer Service on 0303-968898 for your balance.
After meeting at least three months monthly installments and has affordability.
- Loan disbursement is made electronically into your bank account or mobile money wallet, eliminating the need to visit a branch.
- Convenient repayment through monthly payroll deductions.
- No transactional banking costs or application fees.
- Quick payout (within 24 hours).
- 100% insurance with funeral benefit in the event of death or permanent disability.